Are you an expert in local history? Here is the first of our local history trivia quizzes that will test your knowledge and research skills!
These questions were submitted by Tom Byrnes of Nunda.
1. What was the first name given to our village?
2. What was the real name of the "Ossian Giant"?
3. What year was the "Great Tuna Fish Wreck" in Dalton?
4. What year was the Bell Memorial Library given to the Town and by whom?
5. Name three early street names of Nunda Village that have been changed to their present name.
We suggest you do some "digging" to find these answer. But if you must, you can Click here for the answers!